Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Redox Continued

February 25, 2009

Finally I've joined this darned blog but yeah. Moffatt picked me to scribe today knowingly I had other stuff to do like sleep. Anyways, here's the following things we've done in class.

1. We were shown an experiment between Aluminum paper and an acid. As shown in class, the Aluminum broke down into a red-ish color from it's original silver color prior to being placed into the acid.

2. Corrected page 14 in our yellow "Grade 12 Chemistry Aqueous Reaction" booklet.

I honestly would have put the answers down but I didn't accomplish to copy them in class. Sorry about that.

3. Lastly, we were assigned Section 20.2 (1-4) on the handout sheet "Oxidation - Reduction Reactions" given out last week by Ms. Hall. ( I think )

Anyways, I have no idea who to pick to scribe for tomorrow but we'll see what comes up.


- Tony

1 comment:

Ms K said...

The aluminum foil was placed in a solution of copper chloride dihydrate, not an acid. Thanks for joining.